Karinto is a famous Japanese snack that has been made for over 700 years in Japan. Sweet and deep fried, this set offers the company's top selling variations.
- Kinpira (burdock root) - often called mother's taste as traditionally Japanese mothers had made karinto at home using burdock roots.
- Vegetable flavor - can enjoy the various colors and flavors of the many vegetables in this modern karinto.
- Murasaki imo (purple sweet yams) - considered sweet and savory, it's no wonder that its the most popular amongst Japanese women.
- Product of Tokyo
- Common Allergens: Wheat & Sesame
- Box contains 3 individual packs